2009年3月5日木曜日

My Dream

Naturally in favour of being engaged in “writing”, my future dream is to become a writer ― of course, an English writer. Asked why I’m so fascinated with writing so much, probably I cannot present a definite answer. All I can say is that every time I’m given an opportunity to exhibit my writing, whether formal one or informal, like questionnaires, reaction papers, term papers, and so on, a compulsive obsession always penetrates my heart, diabolically telling me that I’m never allowed to finish the handling task on an “acceptable” level; in other words there always exists a tacit agreement within myself that not until do the papers develop themselves into elaborate, dextrous, and consummate ones, at last I’m allowed to release myself from the task of writing and move on to the next step. But I know such remarks are easily interpreted as manifestation of conceited feelings about my writing. In fact, let me note that in the middle of typing this very paragraph, I’m disgusted at such lack of care about mere simplicity, and at such failure to restrain this rather sophomoric tone in my writing style, as must be ultimate causes for making my writings seem extremely quaint, unnatural, and even hard to understand. So, throughout this blog, I want to improve my writing styles in such a way that someday they will be praised for their being “elaborate but easy to understand”.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿